New to Group

Hi... My name is Rebecca, I live in Oregon, Eastern Oregon.

I have a 1970 AMC Gremlin, 232 engine, three speed. My gremlin has the trimpackage on it. It is real nice, no rust, everything works and it complete.The dash is very nice!  I just love my gremlin!   I need toget painted, as it has the original paint and the red stripe is fading. Itis black with a red stripe. Red interior.  The glass is perfect on it.

Rebecca