Re: Slowly Comeing Together

Please post a photo of this when you are done. I would love to see
your artistry.

> I was able to finish my Hornet Glove box emblem this morning useing
a R/W/B AMC decal off a sheet from an extra Johan Rebel Machine model
decal sheet a friend made me. I put the emblem on and after it I used
rub on white letters to say "AMC Hornet Hatchback". It's bakeing
right now in the dehydrator for 24 hours and then I will clear cote
it and glue it to the glove box door sunday. It looks better than
factory to me. > "Doc"