Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Apple Green Gremlin & Etc......

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/26 Thu PM 09:51:36 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Apple Green Gremlin & Etc......

apple green?hmm in my head thats gonna round out to mor of a puke green LOL but about the xmember deal yes thats a great deal i hope it pans out for you cuz you lucked out for 175$ :)
Bart
I just got off the telephone talking to the owner of the 1975 Gremlin
that I saw at an auto shop a couple of days ago. He is a very nice
guy who purchased it from the original owner with all the original
paper work for $1500.00. And he ain't sellin! I did have him place me
1st on the seller's list if he ever changes his mind. It is his daily
driver, all original, very good condition. Nice to see such a
specimen on the road! If this Gawd awful weather will ever break I
might be able to get SOMETHING done on mine!!! I am tired of looking
at it through my window!
On a good note (I am holding my breath on this one), the guy with the
V8 crossmember from the 66 Rambler American is selling me the
crossmember, mounts, & brackets for $175 including freight. Let's
hope this deal sticks! -Lu-