Slowly Comeing Together

Things are slowly comeing together. I just recieved conformation from Summit on shipment of the tac I ordered yesterday. Mark was nice enough to send me a glass for the broken mirror but unfortunately it is not the right one. I understand there is 3 different style mirrors. Somthing I did not know. He suggested I have a glass shop cut it down. I found a glass shop not far from where I live but they said if it broke when they were cutting it down it's not their fault, They did say that they could cut me a new one from mirror stock for 15$. I may just get 2 made just to have a spare. The 2 mirrors I got from Canada are chrome, which is in really good shape. The one on the car is painted, I prefer the painted one's but such is life I will put both chrome ones on.
"Doc"