Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Apple Green Gremlin & Etc/Weather

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Apple Green Gremlin & Etc/Weather

In a message dated 2/27/2004 4:04:38 AM Central Standard Time, amc74hornet@xxxx writes:
I see there is a big snow storm in the south around Georgia that is not comeing north for a change, so if you got rain be greatful it isn't snow. It is supposed to be in the mid 50's on saturday here.
Doc

As a native to southeast Texas, and someone that has lived in Michigan, snow would be preferable down here instead of the rain. At least thesnow can be shoveled out of the way. Although the rain has stopped, it will return on Sunday.  Right now the temp is 36 degrees.

Down here, we have a saying..........if you don't like the weather, just wait a few hours, it will change. Hang in there Lu, we will see spring way before Doc.

Rick