Re: Apple Green Gremlin & Etc/Weather

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> I just got off the telephone talking to the owner of the 1975 Gremlin
> that I saw at an auto shop a couple of days ago. He is a very nice
> guy who purchased it from the original owner with all the original
> paper work for $1500.00. And he ain't sellin! I did have him place me
> 1st on the seller's list if he ever changes his mind. It is his daily
> driver, all original, very good condition. Nice to see such a
> specimen on the road! If this Gawd awful weather will ever break I
> might be able to get SOMETHING done on mine!!! I am tired of looking
> at it through my window!
> On a good note (I am holding my breath on this one), the guy with the
> V8 crossmember from the 66 Rambler American is selling me the
> crossmember, mounts, & brackets for $175 including freight. Let's
> hope this deal sticks! -Lu-

All comes to he who waits Lu. It took me 6 years to get the new Hornet I just bought 4 months ago includeing getting screwed out of it 4 1/2 years ago by the guy I bought it from. And it was just by chance I was home when a friend called me up to tell me it was for sale. So all is not lost. We have had decent weather here for the last 2 weeks with daily temps in the 35-40 range which is a heat wave compared with the -10 to 20 below on some days the first 6 weeks of the year. 2 days ago we only had a dusting of snow late in the day. I see there is a big snow storm in the south around Georgia that is not comeing north for a change, so if you got rain be greatful it isn't snow. It is supposed to be in the mid 50's on saturday here.
"Doc"