Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 9:58 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] New to Group

Hi... My name is Rebecca, I live in Oregon, Eastern Oregon.

I have a 1970 AMC Gremlin, 232 engine, three speed. My gremlin has the trim package on it. It is real nice, no rust, everything works and it complete. The dash is very nice!  I just love my gremlin!   I need to get painted, as it has the original paint and the red stripe is fading. It is black with a red stripe. Red interior.  The glass is perfect on it.

Rebecca