Re: New to Group

Welcome Rebecca! It's nice to have another Gremlin Gal in this group!
My project Gremlin pictures are in lumina333 folder. The folks on
here are very nice and offer much knowledge about Gremlins. I think
you will like them. If you ever have a question, post it here and you
will get a quick response. -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, SadLittleClown2@xxxx wrote:
> Hi... My name is Rebecca, I live in Oregon, Eastern Oregon.
>
> I have a 1970 AMC Gremlin, 232 engine, three speed. My gremlin has
the trim
> package on it. It is real nice, no rust, everything works and it
complete. The
> dash is very nice! I just love my gremlin! I need to get
painted, as it has