Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New to Group

Rebecca,
 Welcome to the group! Sounds like you have a really nice gremlin. Is yours the 2 seater model? When the gremlin was first introduced in 70 it was a 2 seater and the back window was fixed. The 4 seater hatch  didn't come out till later.
 Very rare gremlin.  Would love to see some pics of you and your car in the pic section.
 Davis

SadLittleClown2@xxxx wrote:
Hi... My name is Rebecca, I live in Oregon, Eastern Oregon.

I have a 1970 AMC Gremlin, 232 engine, three speed. My gremlin has the trim package on it. It is real nice, no rust, everything works and it complete. The dash is very nice!  I just love my gremlin!   I need to get painted, as it has the original paint and the red stripe is fading. It is black with a red stripe. Red interior.  The glass is perfect on it.

Rebecca