Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New to Group

From: SadLittleClown2@xxxx
Date: 2004/02/28 Sat AM 12:58:07 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] New to Group

Hi... My name is Rebecca, I live in Oregon, Eastern Oregon.

I have a 1970 AMC Gremlin, 232 engine, three speed. My gremlin has the trim
package on it. It is real nice, no rust, everything works and it complete. The
dash is very nice! I just love my gremlin! I need to get painted, as it has
the original paint and the red stripe is fading. It is black with a red
stripe. Red interior. The glass is perfect on it.

Rebecca

Welcome aboard Rebecca,feel free to post pics of your Gremlin or send them to me and i'll glady make you an album
regards
Bart Mangrum
Moderator'BaadAssGremlins'