Re: [AMC-list] my '63 Classic wagon for sale

Re: [AMC-list] my '63 Classic wagon for sale

Those XBoxes are pretty cool! They look like they might be
dog-friendly, too. Good luck!

I'm rethinking the popup thing. My youngest son is not comfortable
sleeping in it (2" foam mattress, very skinny kid with back problems).
We'll need to use an air mattress for him. I'm starting to think that
just using the tent is a lot easier. But you can pull more stuff with
the popup, or at least have more room inside the car for people.

I'm essentially lazy - er, energy conserving. Tents take a lot less
energy. But popups get you out of the dirt.

Anyway - good luck selling the wagon. And have fun with the Scion.
That should make your commute a lot easier.