Re: [AMC-list] Wier motor

Just to avoid confusion, yes the wiper transmission is different between vacuum and electric.
If you have a semi functioning vacuum system it can be made to work fine and has some nice features.
  like varying wiper speeds etc, All you need is a good dual action fuel pump and new seals in the vacuum motor. This assumes that you are running a fairly stock power plant of course.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.