Re: [AMC-list] my '63 Classic wagon for sale

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:25, Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hope you find a good buyer. That wagon is famous, or rather infamous!
> What will you be using for your excursions with friends and
> dogfriends?

I bought a 2004 Scion xB. I'm very happy with it. Unbelievably room inside,
very small outside, which is perfect. 4+" over my head, lots of side to side
room, rear seats actual adults sit in. Adequate power, 30+ mpg.

I'll put a hitch and a trans cooler on it, it'll tow the popup fine, I'll do
what I do with Ramblers, go slow in the tough stuff, drive my trans
temperature.