[AMC-list] my '63 Classic wagon for sale

[AMC-list] my '63 Classic wagon for sale

Well it's time for my Rambler Classic wagon to move on, I've owned it 23
years, it's become more burden more than fun lately, time for someone else
to own it. Can't think of a car with a more-known history.  Runs and drives
great. Has 350,000 miles on it, and looks it; this is not a resto, or a hot
rod, it's a scary-looking hard-working car. Transmission full rebuild in
2007? new head in 2008? bottom end built in '87 but ran LPG fuel for 20+
years and is immaculate inside. Probably not a good candidate for
restoration, just a solid daily driver. Every single component has been
removed, fixed, cleaned, modified, upgraded, changed, except the drivers
side rear quarter and the four doors, the tailgate, instrument panel steel.
Everything. (Everything.) I have a replacement tailgate waiting. Here's a
recent pic:
http://wps.com/AMC/1963-Rambler-Classic-550-Cross-Country/images/rambler-saltus-road-30dec2009.JPG
have more.

This car has driven all but two continental states; it's climbed more
mountains, crossed more deserts, forded more rivers than most off-road
vehicles do in their lifetime.

Has various minor issues, none are serious, you could drive it to New York
right now. Front brakes ('79 Bendix discs) are past end of life. Has '65 BW
auto, '65 torque tube rear (NOS ring & pinion in '96), '70 232ci with Howell
EFI, custom chip. Comes with many spare parts. Have new rotors and pads,
sell separately (cheap). Will sell Moates AUTOprom setup separately.

Car is in Los Angeles. Make me an offer.