Re: [AMC-list] my '63 Classic wagon for sale

Re: [AMC-list] my '63 Classic wagon for sale

Oh, two things here... 'make offer' -- i'm thinking $500, not fooling myself
about it's monetary value. I mean if you want to give me a few thousand I
won't refuse it. Second, I hosed my emai server configuration this week, for
the last week or so I did not receive probably a lot of mail so if you
mailed me (for any reason) likely I didn't get it. Mark, I got yours.

This car, I did everything backwards. Where at shows you see these cars with
shiny paint and nice chrome, but knocking rods and filters plugged with tank
rust and rust-filled tie-rod ends, this one is mechanically great end to
end. Silent and smooth at 75mph.

I'd rather it go to an enthusiast (even if it gets parted out) before I dump
it on the cesspool that is craigslist where some idiot will do something
stupid with it like haul aluminum cans with it. Which it would probably do,
without further maintenance or complaint, through 2020.