Re: [AMC-list] my '63 Classic wagon for sale

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 15:19, Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Those XBoxes are pretty cool! They look like they might be
> dog-friendly, too. Good luck!

It is. Our 14 yr old dog (bad hips) finds it easier.

> I'm rethinking the popup thing. My youngest son is not comfortable
> sleeping in it (2" foam mattress, very skinny kid with back problems).
> We'll need to use an air mattress for him.

Isn't the air mattress on the camper's 2" foam bed better than a tent?

> I'm essentially lazy - er, energy conserving. Tents take a lot less
> energy. But popups get you out of the dirt.

Oh likewise! For us, the popup stores the camp gear in one spot, essentially
we clean it up after a trip, repack it, and can basically drive off knowing
all the krap is in it. It *is* a trailer... :-)

>  Anyway - good luck selling the wagon. And have fun with the Scion.

That should make your commute a lot easier.

And it leaks no rain. Yeah, I'm enjoying the Scion! The American is just so
fun to drive, but now I can re-think how I work on it. What a relief! The
[now vintage] American Racing Torque Thrust D's which I bought new for the
Classic 20 years ago are moving to the American. Perfect.