Re: [AMC-list] wacky wrench needed -- BOX END 12 point crow's foot 1/2"

Re: [AMC-list] wacky wrench needed -- BOX END 12 point crow's foot 1/2" drive

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1st place I'd look is the source of the studs, ask them.

D'oh, good point, why didn't I think of that?! WIll call 'em.

> second choice I would buy a semi good quality box end wrenchn (or socket)
> and cut the end as needed to fit, then weld a 1/2" drive nub on it.
>  There are formulas to figure out the torque multiplication factor when
> doing this as I'm sure you know.

Yeah, hat's the next choice, and it fits Rambler Mentality :-) Also, only
need it once a year or whatever.