Re: [AMC-list] [AKO Warning - Message fails DKIM verification] wacky wre

Re: [AMC-list] [AKO Warning - Message fails DKIM verification] wacky wrench needed -- BOX END 12 point crow's foot 1/2" drive

Wow, thanks! "Line wrench" it is! As in, fuel/hydraulic line? So they'd be
12 point box with the gap to fit over the line? That would work as long as I
can pull it to 75 ft/lbs. I was thinking that the gap would weaken it for
those torques.