[AMC-list] wacky wrench needed -- BOX END 12 point crow's foot 1/2" driv

[AMC-list] wacky wrench needed -- BOX END 12 point crow's foot 1/2" drive

I think this tool might not even exist -- the two end nuts on the ARP studs
won't accept a socket with the rocker shaft installed.  I've been torquing
it by using a box end wrench and extention to rotate the nut the same number
of degrees as the others turned with the torque wrench; luckily they all
turn the exact same amount.

What I need is a crows foot wrench, but it's got to be a 12-point box end,
1/2" nut and 1/2" drive. I've never seen a box end crow's foot (I've seen
pics of some "impact wrench" crow's foot that are 270 degrees, like a tubing
wrench).

Do they even exist? Can anyone think of a better solution?

I'm thinking that maybe I should buy a 1/2" "impact socket" and weld a 1/2"
drive socket to the side of it. I'm not worried about the torque error,
it'll be small as the effective lever length will be about one inch, and if
I torque 90 degrees off it's axis it won't matter much.