[AMC-list] Super Sleeper

Now this is the sleeper to end all sleepers:

1962 Rambler Classic 2 dr 401; 2-4V

Date: 2010-06-15, 9:38PM

Retiring soon and dont need all these AMC /Rambler so this one can go since I owned and built in 1995.
Has AMCs 401 V8 with Offy 2-4bbls and 727 transmission,, 2:56 hwy geat ratio, battery in the trunk,, PS and manual disc brakes.
Tach and 2 gauges, B&M floor shift, 3 core radiator, 2) transmission coolers, good wipers,, radio.. keys lock doors,, fenderskirts,, ventshades, steel wheels and hubcaps
DRIVE home! however you must take all the extra parts: sheet metal ,& "Kanter" front end rebuild kit ( $300 value) included, other misc parts too.
502-964-4628 aft 4:30

Location: Louisville KY

Original URL: http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/1794193142.html