[AMC-list] 195.6 OHV, lessening valve cover leaks...

[AMC-list] 195.6 OHV, lessening valve cover leaks...

I worked out a completely trivial trick to stop almost all oil from dripping
onto the rear end of the valve cover seal. I've been too cheap to buy a new
valve cover seal, and with the higher volume from my hacked oil pump, with
the valve cover off oil drips off the end of the rocker shaft right onto the
lip at the back of the head. With a bent 5" piece of baling wire the engine
runs dry with the valve cover off.

Pics and a movie: http://wps.com/AMC/195.6OHV/Valve%20cover/