Re: [AMC-list] wacky wrench needed -- BOX END 12 point crow's foot 1/2"

Re: [AMC-list] wacky wrench needed -- BOX END 12 point crow's foot 1/2" drive

1st place I'd look is the source of the studs, ask them.
second choice I would buy a semi good quality box end wrenchn (or socket) and cut the end as needed to fit, then weld a 1/2" drive nub on it.
  There are formulas to figure out the torque multiplication factor when doing this as I'm sure you know.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.