Re: [Amc-list] Any gotcha's with Pertronix Ignitor?

Re: [Amc-list] Any gotcha's with Pertronix Ignitor?

You definitely still need the rotor. The Pertronix replaces only the
points, the rotor and cap distributes the spark to the right cylinder as
before.

The magnet assembly shouldn't interfere, it should press down onto the
cam all the way, and be horizontally aligned with the new thing on the
"breaker plate".

I used Part #1162A, for a Delco distrib, 6cyl with Vacc. Adv.