Re: [Amc-list] Any gotcha's with Pertronix Ignitor?

Re: [Amc-list] Any gotcha's with Pertronix Ignitor?

Maybe a stupid question, but, ...

I followed instructions in the kit. It did not mention re-using the
old rotor but the picture on the box has a picture with the rotor on
it. So - do I re-use my rotor? It doesn't seem to fit, it doesn't snug
down with the magnet thing on the distributor cam. Or does the magnet
tell the distributor when to fire?