Re: [Amc-list] Any gotcha's with Pertronix Ignitor?

Re: [Amc-list] Any gotcha's with Pertronix Ignitor?

You won't regret the Pertronix. Mine is so incredibly boring... it makes
spark and does nothing else. No mainenance. No timing drift. No dwell to
set... Best $80 or whatever it was I spent. Oh yeah, it also will stop
wear in the distributor, since there's no pressure against the cam, no
small thing with half-century old parts.