Re: [Amc-list] Dang left-braking car, anyway

Re: [Amc-list] Dang left-braking car, anyway

I think I'm going to smack myself. Backed it up, came to a FULL stop,
doing a little better. Drove it around the neighborhood while kids
were at school. Took my hands off the steering wheel and braked while
the car was in gear. Steering wheel did not pull. Did it again while
the car was coasting. Stayed nice and straight. Did it again and it
pulled a bit to the left. Must be something stupid (like pop the drums
off, hit them with brake cleaner spray and wipe them down).

Anyway - I'll figure it out.