[Amc-list] AMC six, crankshaft bolt pattern?

[Amc-list] AMC six, crankshaft bolt pattern?

Anyone know for sure, is it the same pre- and post 72? When
they changed the bell to the V8 pattern, the crank stayed the
same, right? Meaning, the flywheel (manual trans) fits early and
late sixes. (If true, it means it fits back into the Nash days,
for what that's worth!)

I've got a hankering to stuff the T-150/OD into the Hornet
as of late.  That was the original plan. I got to thinking,
what is it about the Hornet I dislike that keeps me from driving
it much? This is the list:

* Plastic dashboard. I hate it, it's depressing.

* GM style steering columns. Why isn't the key where it belongs,
  on the dash? I have a spare gutless '63 column...

* Auto trans. That's my fault. But I have all the clutch
  linkage junk 'cept bellcrank pivot, but now I have a
  welder... the parts are all installed in the car now 'cept
  the pedal I plucked off.  I have a flywheel too (hence the
  question) I don't know if it's pre/post.

* Craptacular door hinges and flimsy doors. Fixable.

The first one is some work, but I could get that squeaky wiggly
misaligned POS out of there easy enough. Jam a steel American
dash in there, customized or not. Sell the old one to someone
who likes them.