[Amc-list] technical service manuals!

Oh man you gotta have a factory technical service manual!!! I don't know
how anyone wrenches ramblers without one!! There's just so much
information, they reveal so much, it's be like working in the dark without
one.

In fact it pays to have many of them, for each of the sort-of chassis
classes, as a lot of things are better in one vs. another, and you get to
compare years for parts, specs and techniques.

I'm about 70% of the way to a full set (58 - 88), and while I paid $50 each
for my 63 Classic and 70 hornet (pre internet) most I paid under $20 for --
eBay!

Anything around the performance cars (AMX, Jav, etc) 68 - 69 cost the most!

A decent reference set of TSMs is, if you want full-product line info,

62 American (lots of these available)
63 or 64 Classic/Ambo
67
70
74
79
82 or so

That covers most motors at least partly and those TSMs seem to be more
common. Before 67 somewhere the american books were separate from
classic/ambo.