Re: [Amc-list] AMO or AMCRC? or Local?

Marc wrote:

> Join both.  I'm a member of both, and they both have different strengths.
>
>         http://www.AMCRC.com/
>         http://www.AMONational.com/

I'd agree. AMCRC is more old car ownership and driving, AMO is more
performance (AMC) oriented but not exclusively; NAMDRA is definitely
performance oriented.

AMCRCs printed matter is much better than AMOs, which I'm sad to say is
pretty terrible (I know no one dares say that out loud, but it's true, and
sad).

Then there's Franks pub, AMC (American Motors Cars). Frank's a friend,
AMC-list moderator and on this list, but I'd says this anyways: it's
totally worth getting, it's the only of these pubs that I've (1) saved
every copy of and (2) ever gone back to actually read/use/reference the
articles therein. It's useful, and a good read. I highly recommend it.