Re: [Amc-list] technical service manuals!

Re: [Amc-list] technical service manuals!

<snip>
> Anything around the performance cars (AMX, Jav, etc) 68 - 69 cost the most!
</snip>

Those years are also reproduced so accidentally dropping one in a pan of
oil or bucket of water isn't as big of a deal.

<snip>
> That covers most motors at least partly and those TSMs seem to be more
> common. Before 67 somewhere the american books were separate from
> classic/ambo.
</snip>

68 is when they started doing full car line TSM's.

BTW, parts books are also a great source of information. They have
exploded diagrams for many of the more complicated parts of the cars
(like door guts) and also help id missing or wrong stuff.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH