Re: [Amc-list] technical service manuals!

Re: [Amc-list] technical service manuals!

To the best of my knowledge, there are 58 volumes from 1958 through
1988, including multi-volume years and supplements.  It doesn't count
the supplements to MR851 (Eagle Mechanical) and MR852 (Eagle Body)
because I can't find the file that I copied from an old Dyment order
form that includes the supplements at the moment.  I am currently
about 60% of my way toward having a complete set.  I don't include
the pocket service spec guides or the new car service information
volumes in this list, though I have some of both these series.  Nor
does this cover Jeep from 1970 on.

--Glen