Re: [Amc-list] You guys are KILLING ME!! Re: Take a look at a tired old

Re: [Amc-list] You guys are KILLING ME!! Re: Take a look at a tired old Rambler

On Tuesday 07 August 2007 13:22:14 Arvon Griffiths wrote:

> Your car has been wrecked in the front and the
> front clip has been replaced.  The engine was probably damaged also.
>
> You have a very rare 770 Classic with the twin
> stick.  I'd get in there and clean it up so it doesn't deteriorate further.

Your probably hit the nail on the head #1, and #2 is true also. It's a damn
nice car under that dirt and mess!

Personally I'd get the chassis nice (brakes, suspension, motor, trans) then
you can pick at the rest, should you not have the $$$$age for an all out
frontal assault. Fixing brakes etc gets you down low and dirty with the thing
for a good evaluation, and being able to drive it safely is inducement to
keep at it.