Re: [Amc-list] You guys are KILLING ME!! Re: Take a look at a tired old

Re: [Amc-list] You guys are KILLING ME!! Re: Take a look at a tired old Rambler

Your car has been wrecked in the front and the
front clip has been replaced.  The engine was probably damaged also.

You have a very rare 770 Classic with the twin
stick.  I'd get in there and clean it up so it doesn't deteriorate further.

my 2¢