Re: [Amc-list] You guys are KILLING ME!! Re: Take a look at a tired old

Re: [Amc-list] You guys are KILLING ME!! Re: Take a look at a tired old Rambler

We all know it had a 770 on the trunk. beleive it or not in 40+ years items
might have been replaced.

remember you can't judge a book by its cover.

thanks for your opinion and your vote on my site.

-Adam