[Amc-list] more information on my 63 770

[Amc-list] more information on my 63 770

Sorry guys, you had to be in a pasture in Iowa 7 years ago to beat my $50 bid.

as for the numbers on the car: g144449

also notice the red on the hood.

could my car have been in an acident and replaced the hood grill and engine?

also need some help with the interior. will plan old red spray paint be close to the red i need to repaint the interior? also anyone try that new plastic paint by rustolium on steering wheels? notice mine is white because of fading.

one last opion needed: do i do original vinyl seats or do i do cloth because vinyl in deadly hot in the summer?