Re: [Amc-list] Take a look at a tired old Rambler

On Saturday 04 August 2007 16:38:26 Tom Jennings wrote:
> On Friday 03 August 2007 18:26:17 adam young wrote:
> > I have posted pictures on my blog of my 63 rambler. If anyone has tips or
> > advice please comment.

I hope it was clear that I was joking... a 63 classic twin-stick two door
would be one my my favorite cars flat-out... 63 and 64 were amongst
the "best" Rambler years ever, and 64 got the nice new six, which 40 years
later we figure out was pretty damn good.