Re: [Amc-list] Ball Joints Again - Long Fiber Grease

Re: [Amc-list] Ball Joints Again - Long Fiber Grease

I can't tell you part #s but they were NAPA box parts.  Now the interesting
thing is that their NAPA parts have a life time warranty.  So if they wear
out they replace them free of charge.  But I hate ripping the front end
apart every year.

Ron Brown