Re: [Amc-list] Ball Joints Again - Long Fiber Grease

Re: [Amc-list] Ball Joints Again - Long Fiber Grease

About a 1 1/2 years ago I replaced the ball joints on my 87 Eagle.  Recently
I've noticed that the front end seems sloppy, so I had it checked out with
my mechanic and it seems they are worn out already.  Is this just bad parts
or am I doing something wrong.   After reading the maintenance intervals
that were suggested in your column I guess it's possible that I did not lube
them enough, however the lower ones are permanent.  Any suggestions?

Thanks, Ron Brown, Berwyn, Pa.