[Amc-list] yet ANOTHER rambler offer...

so, i saw this nice looking 53 chevy 2 door today.
stopped to look at it. started talking to the guy who
owns it. he had seen me around before and found out
that the "ol white rambler floatin around town" is
mine. then he proceeds to mention he has a rambler of
"similar" body style he wants to unload. good body,
engine he said looks like had some work by previous
owner. he never tried to start it. no battery. $500.
handed me his card and said to call him on the
weekend. dang. to many oportunities. NOT ENOUGH SPACE
AND IN TOWN... grrr. i need a place out of town to
keep my cars. have to find out more info on the car.
if i dont get it will make a post of info on the car
if anyone is interested.

dave stohler