Re: [AMC-List] Jeep Cherokee (Was Hot Rodding Is Dead)

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 00:11:49 -0500 (EST)
From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Hot Rodding is dead
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

" From: "Jamie Smith" <oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
"
" I've added a new vehicle to the flock. I have just acquired a 1985
" Jeep Cherokee Pioneer. I got it to use as parts for the Comanche but
" it is in such good condition I am not sure I want to part it out so
" I may just put a motor in it and keep it.

>idle curiosity - what motor does it have - the v6?  what tranny?

It has the v6 and auto tranny (don't know what tranny that would be). The previous owner said it runs but leaks oil real bad and has no power.