Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 12, Issue 7

Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 12, Issue 7

>Message: 3
>Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 07:17:02 -0600
>From: "Swygert, Francis G MSgt 436 CES/CECM"
><Francis.Swygert3@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Francis.Swygert3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
>Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Hot Rodding is dead
>To: <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>

>How did a topic on Cherokees and engines get titled "hot rodding is
>dead"?

Well the original topic was to show everyone the video and then as a last minute thing I mentioned the Cherokee.

>Jamie, you can't save them all!

But I can sure give it a shot ;>

>If you have to sacrifice the Chero to
>save the Comanche, it's just a sacrifice that has to be made. Besides,
>It's not like there aren't still lots of Cheros running around, can't be
>said for the Comanche (hard to find a good one). And you have to many
>cars anyway... ;>

Yeah you do have a point but this one is in such good shape I hate to strip it. (My mom is the one that suggested I just put a motor in the Chero and keep watching for a tranny for the comanche). Besides, If I add another vehicle to the collection it pisses off my coworker that much more. He has been making my car collection his business and everytime he tells me I can't have anymore cars someone gives me another one. (He does the same with my boss but my boss hasn't caught up with me yet).

As for having too many cars, I am getting rid of 2 of them.