Re:Missing posts,and pictures removed , Mildred...

Re:Missing posts,and pictures removed , Mildred...

Mildred,
You can upload your pictures to the group picture area. I believe
there is a lot of space available despite the pics of Bart mooning
us.
Paul
It takes too much space to send the same file to ALL members, as