Re: [gremlintime] Re:Missing posts,and pictures removed , Mildred...

Re: [gremlintime] Re:Missing posts,and pictures removed , Mildred...

Mildred,
Sorry to hear about your job. Wichita's had alot of layoffs.Our oldest son
just got laid off from Boeing for the 2nd time. The Disney Store that I
work at got closed also, but I was lucky & got to transfer to the Wichita
Towne East Disney Store so I just got hours cut & 12 more miles one way to
drive. The bad thing was that I already drove 30 miles one way. Oh, well,
I'm only there cuz I'm such a big Disney nut that I need the discount & I
love the job.
Karla