Re: [gremlintime] Re:UPdate and Parts inquiry

Re: [gremlintime] Re:UPdate and Parts inquiry

Matt,
We fixed our gas cap so that it has to be unlocked from the inside of the Gremlin to eliminate the chance of it getting stolen. Norbert has some pretty good ideas sometimes. He tells me it comes from growing up on a farm.
Karla

PS My missing posts finally came through. One of them was over a month old. There wasn't any hurry. It was just telling about the Gremlin in the Kia commercial. I think Paul does a great job since he's the only moderator.