New website

I have finally done it. I now have a real domain name for this group. This group has grown like crazy and the bandwidth has totally exceeded the maximum allowable for some time. The new website is www.gremlintime.net. Check it out. Note the speed increase!! Wow. Paul ps. BTW I am looking to have someone co-moderate the group so we don't have another backlog like we had last month. To be honest, I really need the help. I never imagined that this group would grow like it has to nearly 160 members. We could now totally fill up a restaurant!!! WOw. Anyone interested in the position, Email me at my new address at gremlinamiga@xxxx and tell me why you think you deserve the job. Paul