New Group and Other Stuff!!!

Hello Gang!!

Well, I just went through the posts in my inbox that accumulated over
the past month. I agree that we should clean up our language and
keep our posts to gremlin subjects. We have enough of the big three
fans smirking at us that we need to stick together.

As far as some part inquiries that were there, I have two extra rear
windows that came with my 74 Gremlin. And I found the Gremlinman
locking gascap at the auto show at Rhinebeck, NY last year. It was
two months before I bought my gremlin. I tell people that I bought
the car to match the gas cap.

On the questions of front disc brakes, the four cylinder Spirits used
a different system than the six and eights.

One question I have is this, are we considering the Spirits to be
offshoots of Gremlins and discussing them here?

And If you need help with the site we can always try to help out.
And the idea of a Gremlin club is a good one. We should try to
discuss what we want to do with one and see if it is feasible.

Wwell, these were a couple of things that have been rolling around in
my head. Feel free to comment on them, criticize me if you must.
Just keep in mind that I am kind of new to the whole online club
thing, and I am just trying to keep all things AMC alive. (Makes you
wonder why I am fascinated by the cars made by a company that was
bought out five years before I even got my Driver's License.)

Bye for now and I will look out for new messages.