Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin Info Valued

I agree,

Things started to get a little out of hand for a while. Now it seems to be
gravitating back to trading tech info. I appreciate this site very much. I
just found it about a year ago. Up untill then I was pretty much in the dark
about alot of things I take for granted now that I learned off of this site.

I agre, with your comment about the language. I don't like the cuss word or
the "butchering " of just saying something simple. Gremlin people are looked
at as geeks as it is let alone writting "like i wuz slippin an slidin, fo mo
fun dan a blah blah blah. The ripping into people wasn't much fun either. One
more comment. SAVE UP YOUR COMMENTS. There is nothind worse than having
twenty e mails that go like this...1. that you Bob? ... 2. yeah ... 3. coool
4. far out 5. and so on.

Thanks for all the tech stuff guys and gals but the other stuff is
just....stuff...

BMP