Re:Missing posts,and pictures removed , Mildred...

Re:Missing posts,and pictures removed , Mildred...

 If you read your own Post to the list, at the bottom of the message,
Mildred, it will tell you - " non-text portions of this message have been
removed " ... meaning that the picture file you sent was erased from the
message because you can't send image files to or thru this list. So don't
bother. :) It takes too much space to send the same file to ALL members, as
it has to duplicate them for each one, so it overloads the server we have
this List on. Most servers don't allow it. Just a FYI message,

Jerry Casper