Re:UPdate and Parts inquiry

First of all Dave. nice site...looks pretty good. I do have a gremlin pic now online....1973 Maxi Blue Gremlin X levi...35,000 original miles.

www.geocities.com/lunchpuck

u need to go to my friend/family page and the grem is there.

Anyway...My question is this...I got nailed while parked on my passenger side front quarter panel...the bastard. I was wondering where to get a new quarter panel, grill, and some asshole stole my gascap(the one with the little gremlin logo on it) so if anyone knows a place i can get these parts let me know...I would love you forever.

by the way this is the first time ive ever had to do any body work to this thing...being in Oregon...ive never had to bother with rust. So help me keep the gremlin perfect thanks.

Matt Geiger