Re: Photos available now....only two though

Re: Photos available now....only two though

Not to nit pick, but that's a picture of a Spirit sedan, not a
Kammback. The Kammback was the Eagle version and therefore was 4WD.
The two wheel drive, Gremlin-ish loking Spirit was simply called the
Spirit sedan. Funny, it doesn't look like a sedan...

Not trying to step on any toes, just clearifying. Have a good day.

Brian Seeley
West Newbury, MA